KPMG executive Alan White (55) disappeared after going to the gym on October 22

Alan White, 55, a KPMG executive, has seemingly disappeared after an early morning workout at an LA Fitness in Dallas, Texas, October 22nd.

Alan was recorded at 5:38a.m., leaving LA Fitness on Haskell Avenue. Shortly after, at 5:47a.m., he was recorded pumping gas at a RaceTrac. This would be the last known time he was seen.

At the time of Alan’s disappearance he was driving a loaner Porsche Macan while his car was being serviced.

Alan was wearing a red tank top, dark gym shorts and red shoes. He also had a two tone navy and maroon Coach sling bag in his possession. (His missing persons poster says grey tank top but was later confirmed red in surveillance footage.)

Rusty Jenkins, Marula Craven(Alan’s mother) & Alan White

Rusty Jenkins, White’s partner of 18 years, became concerned when Alan was late arriving home. Jenkins stated they both left the house around 4:40a.m. to head to their respective gyms.

“When he wasn’t home at 6:15, I thought it was odd. When he wasn’t home at 6:30, I knew something was wrong. When he wasn’t home by 6:45, I was panicking,” Jenkins said in an interview with WFAA.

“I got in the car at 7, drove the route back and forth trying to find him. Trying to find evidence of a wreck somewhere. I was calling the hospitals trying to find out if there was an unidentified John Doe in any of the hospitals, because I didn’t know if he had his ID with him or not,” he continued.

Alan’s family and friends became even more worried when he missed a work call at 7:30a.m., they all say this is uncharacteristic of him.

They spent the weekend searching for any signs of the loaner Porsche that Alan was driving but found nothing.

Alan’s brother Tim White flew in from West Virginia as soon as he heard the news of his brother missing.

“I think the hardest part was when the flight landed at DFW and as we were sitting on the taxiway, I just kind of lost it,” Tim White said. “Because the stewardess said, ‘Are you here for business or pleasure?’ And I said, I kind of gave her a little overview, and I said ‘I’m really here for business I guess because I’m trying to find my brother.’”

A week later, October 29th, police said they recovered the Porsche at an unnamed location near Stuart Simpson Road and Bonnie View Road. There was no sign of Alan.

Alan’s family have hired a private investigator and police continue to look into White’s disappearance.

In the meantime, Alan’s niece took to the internet to clear up questions and speculation:

Hi I’m Alan’s niece. I stumbled upon this forum and I’m not here to post and discuss the case but I did want to leave a comment to clear some things up. First of all, thank you everyone for being concerned about my uncle and trying to figure out what happened. The more people are trying to help the better because we are as stumped as all of you. We actually don’t know much more than what’s been reported but the police have assured us that they are diligently working on the case. I assume some things they can’t tell us yet for fear of information falling into the wrong hands and having the case go cold.

The reason I am writing this is because I have seen comments suggesting that maybe he left on his own accord. I can understand from your point of view that this could be a possibility but I will admit that this makes me irrationally upset/angry because it is 100% not true and that’s why I feel a need to say something. No one in our family and his circle of friends have even thought that for a second. I just want people to understand why and believe us when we say we’re worried he’s in danger. My family has always been very close. Always have and always will. When my Uncle Greg suddenly passed away almost two years ago it really took a toll on my family. So absolutely no way would my Uncle Alan put my Grams through losing another son.

My uncle is a very kind loving person and he would never leave without telling one of us. Just to show you what kind of an amazing person my uncle is let me tell you a story. A little less than 2 months ago I had an appointment with a bridal dress shop to pick out a wedding dress. I was feeling very down about it because we decided it would be too risky to have my mom and sister fly down because of covid. We still planned to FaceTime during the appointment but I was sad that they couldn’t be there. Because I didn’t want to go alone I asked my fiancé if he would go with me and just wait in the lobby while I tried on dresses. What I didn’t know and everyone else did (even the bridal shop employees) was that a surprise was awaiting me that day.

My fiancé and I pulled up to the shop and as we were waiting in the car for the shop to open (we were the first appointment that day), a familiar face appeared in the passenger side window. My Uncle Alan had come from Dallas (we also live in Texas) to be there for me on that day when my mom and sister couldn’t. I got out of the car and he gave me a big hug and we both started crying. My fiancé snapped a picture of us hugging and now it is one of my most favorite pictures. He helped me pick out a dress and made everyone laugh and smile while playing host for our zoom meeting with my mom, dad, sister, aunts, and grandmas. It was quite a virtual party! He cleared his schedule that morning so that he could be there for me but he also made sure not to miss a work call at 3:30 pm so we made sure we got him back to the airport early enough so he could get through security before being on the call.

So as you can see him missing a call the morning he went missing was a huge red flag. But anyways fast forward a month and my fiancé and I asked Alan if we could stay with him for 2 days while we were in Dallas to get our engagement pictures done and meet with some of our wedding vendors. We also asked him if he would want to go to the venue visit, florist, and the tasting with the caterer to help us with some of our decisions and to help get ideas on how we could decorate the venue. He said that he and my Uncle Rusty would love to go with us and apparently that was all he talked about with my mom and Grams the week before. He was so excited for us to come!

There’s no way he would’ve just left! We got there late Wednesday night and he talked about all the things we would do the next day. Like how he would give us a tour of the house and meet us for dinner after our pictures. The following night we were also going to have some ginger snaps with this cookie butter he had talked so much about. That night before we went to bed he did mention he was going to the gym and had a conference call later. He said he would be back around 6 and asked us if there was a time we wanted up by for our appointments that day so that he could wake us up. So again there was no way he was planning to just up and leave. We came downstairs the next morning and Rusty told us that Alan had not come home. He had already driven by the gym to see if his car was still there and called the hospitals and nothing.

My uncle is a very regimented person. He would not have missed his conference call and he would not have just left especially since we had just gotten there and he had been so excited for us to visit. I’ve seen several comments that people have thought a police report was filed kind of early but to be honest I feel like we waited too long. As the hours passed we knew something was wrong because even if his car broke down somewhere and his phone had died he would’ve been able to contact us somehow. That is how I know for a fact that someone has my uncle. So please throw out all those theories about him leaving on his own or harming himself because there’s just absolutely no way.

I’ve also seen several comments asking why Rusty has not made a statement. That makes me a little upset too. He’s absolutely devastated. For days after Alan disappeared he drove around nonstop looking for him and that first night we stayed up so late crying and trying to get into Alan’s laptop and try to ping the phone from the computer or his iPad. It was all password protected and encrypted and Alan has all the passwords stored on a spreadsheet on the computer. And also who wants to be talking to reporters and reliving the experience over and over again? So don’t read into him not giving a statement. I’m just glad my Grams and Uncle Timmy are there to keep him company.

Family is the most important thing and never take them for granted. You never know when will be the last time you talk to a loved one. So hug your loved ones tight and please keep on the lookout for my uncle. He just has to come home.

On Friday, November 20th, police upgraded White’s case status from “want to locate” to “endangered and missing”, due to recent developments not made public.

In a new interview with Alan’s husband, Rusty Jenkins, he says, “He’s a very kind, generous person. He’d do anything for anyone. He doesn’t have a mean bone in his body,”

“Your mind goes through all these scenarios of what could’ve happened. But it’s all just kind of guesses until we get some facts or some leads. But your mind plays games all day of what did happen, what could’ve happened,”

“It was hard to watch because it’s a mile from the house. So something happened in that one mile. Something drastically happened in that one mile,” Jenkins said of the surveillance video of White at the gas station.

Family say there was no signs of violence or damage to the Porsche Alan had been driving.

They have also increased the reward for information leading to Alan’s whereabouts to $20,000.

Anyone with any information on Alan’s whereabouts is encouraged to contact police at 214-671-4268 or a tip hotline at 800-403-8024.

Join us on Facebook to stay up to date on Alan and other cases.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.